Friday, April 26, 2013

Zoo Fun!

This week has been fun!  We went on a field trip to the zoo! It was cold & the animals were active :-)
We drew a map of what our own zoo map would look like.
 
 

We read about all the different animal teeth and wrote about which teeth we would like best.
 
We also read a book about all different animal body parts and how it makes each animal special.  We wrote about our favorite animal characteristics and drew what it would look like.  We all decided it would be RIDICULOUS and we like ourselves just the way we are!

We have been learning about living and non-living things.
 
 
I included our anchor chart we made.
I also included our anchor chart for measurement.  I did correct the misspelling on the chart in class!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Lastly,  I included a picture of some of my students art work. They find these drawings in art class & I am so impressed with them.  These are only a sampling-there were many more just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment