Friday, April 12, 2013

Insects!

This week we learned all about insects.  The class really seemed to enjoy this theme.  I must admit while I don't care for insects myself, I love this theme too!
 
This is a great writing piece that students have to pick an insect and then write clues about it.  They love writing the clues and really get into this!
 
 
 
This is about people who have jobs about insects (insect workers).   
 
 
 
This is another writing piece we did about insects.  I really like this one because they have to explain why they  choose the insect they choose. 
 
 
 
This is probably one of the best stations we had!  They were given a sheet that had different insect body parts to choose from.  They then had to create their own bug, label it, and create a name for it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment