Friday, April 17, 2015

Math Anchor Charts

These are some of the math anchor charts I have made this year to "anchor" our learning. I get my inspiration from all over the Internet. I love making these because it helps me work through the process of how to teach some of these difficult concepts to my class.  I tried to list these in the order they were taught this year.  

Place Value: Know numbers up to Billions, expanded, standard, and word form, and rounding.

Decimals: Understand the place value of decimals along with adding and subtracting decimals.







Fractions: Equivalent, Simplifying, Comparing, Improper and Mixed Numbers, Decomposing, Adding and Subtracting Fractions





Multiplication: 1 digit by 2 digit, 1 digit by 3 digit, 1 digit by 4 digit, 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication.
Different strategies on solving multiplication problems.


Division: Long Division, Interpreting the Remainders



Geometry: Lines, Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Symmetry, measuring angles with a protractor, finding missing angles.


Data: In and Out boxes, Area, and Perimeter


Measurement: Conversion of measurement, Customary and Metric Measurement, Elapsed Time



No comments:

Post a Comment