Tuesday, January 01, 2013

I have been painting!!!

One of my favorite things to do is paint.  I sadly don't get to do it that often, with young ones around the house, but this year I really got in to it and my husband encouraged me!! 
 
 
These are gifts I painted for the Specials staff at my school.  They were from my daughter and myself.  Our school teaches these character traits.  I love them so I decided it would be great to display them. 
 
 
I am redoing my daughters playroom and painted this sign to go by thier kitchen.



This piece is my first piece that someone asked me to paint.  I really liked how it turned out!

 
This is picture was created because I had a student leave and I wanted to give her a gift to remember us all by.  The kids picked their color of paint to best match their skin and I added the little details.  I sure am going to miss my friend, but I know she will do great where ever she goes!


This was painted for my mother-in-law.  I love that part of our family so much and have wanted to paint something like this for them for a while.  I like how it turned out, but there are some things I want to do different.  I have started on another project for her, but no telling when it will actually get done ;)


These are the gifts my students made for their parents.  I added all the little details to 22 of them!


This is one of my favoirte pieces I painted this year!  My 2nd cousin got married on Dec. 22, so I painted this for her.  I just love it and their wedding was beautiful as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment