Friday, September 09, 2011

What a Week!

We have done a lot of great things this week! Take a look!


These are our Class Rules.  We are all teachers and learners in this classroom and we all have the right to be respected. 





This is our Class Mission.  I asked the class why they come to school and how are they going to accomplish that goal.  I turned their words into sentences.  I was amazed by what they had to say!!



I found this on the internet somewhere and thought it was so appropriate for us.  I first showed the class the pictures of the boy and girl and asked what they noticed about them.  They said their big eyes and glasses.  I said they were right and those big eyes and glasses are writer's eyes and they all need to have them when they are writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment